Thank you for your interest in the 23rd Annual Swansea Craft & Bake Sale at Swansea Public School. In addition to being a school fundraiser, this event is
1) to promote school spirit and
2) to foster a sense of community at Swansea PS. The money generated from the craft sale admission is given to struggling families in our community to help them during the holiday season. Thus, not only is your participation in this craft sale good exposure for your business, but it also helps families in need. It is a win-win situation for us both. We hope your participation will be enjoyable and worthwhile.
This is a popular event amongst vendors, so we encourage you to submit your application early. We often sell out tables in just 2 weeks!
The 23rd Annual Swansea Craft & Bake Sale will be held at Swansea School and Recreation Centre on Saturday, November 18, 2017 from 10:00am to 3:00 pm.
Please read the Vendor Information before completing the on-line application.
Vendor Fee: $70/table
Application Submission is 1) online or 2) mail/inperson
Whether you submit your application online or by mail, your confirmation of acceptance into the craft sale will be approximately 2 wks after the application release date by email.
1) If submitting an application ONLINE, we expect you to complete the online vendor agreement in full, but do not expect payment until you are informed of your confirmation of acceptance, upon which you will be given specific instructions for online payment. Only those accepted into the sale will be given such payment instructions.
2) If submitting an application by MAIL, we expect completion of the vendor agreement and signed waiver and a cheque made out to Swansea School Council. All cheques will be returned to those that we are unable to accommodate. A charge of $25 to the vendor for any NSF cheque and no table confirmation until the appropriate payment has been received. Completed application and cheque can be mailed/dropped off in person to: 23rd Annual Swansea Craft & Bake Sale,c/o: Swansea Public School, 207 Windermere Ave.,Toronto, ON M6S 3J9 Attn: Sylvia Chong
For more information, please contact Sylvia at email@example.com
Set up will take place at the Swansea Recreation Centre on Saturday, November 18
between 8:30am and 9:30am. Please load and unload at the Waller Avenue entrance.
Take down and removal of all items and garbage from the Community Centre between
3:00pm and 4:00pm.
• One (1) 6’ x 2.5’ table and 2 chairs will be provided to you with as part of the vendor fee.
• Your display must be within the space you have been allotted.
• Please be set up at least 30 minutes before the doors open to the public.
• Vendor is responsible for supplying their own tablecloths & other set-up décor items.
• You should come prepared with enough seasonal quality products to sell.
• All exhibitors are encouraged to provide a raffle prize to be given away during the show to attendees. These prizes will be displayed with your business card on a table near the entrance of the show.
• Waiver and payment in full must be received prior to the sale day
• You will not be guaranteed the same location each year, however, we will be fair to our past and loyal vendors and try to accommodate you when possible.
• Swansea Public School makes every attempt to be a peanut/tree-nut safe environment, therefore, please do not provide product samples that contain peanuts and/or tree nuts.
• All products that do contain peanuts and/or tree nuts must be thoroughly wrapped