You can submit your application 1) Online or 2) Mail-in/Drop-Off.
- Whether your application is submitted online or by mail, we will send you an email to confirm that your application has been received.
- We will begin processing submitted/received Vendor Applications on a first come basis beginning September 9th, 2019. You will receive confirmation of your participation within two weeks of submission/receipt. In the interest of providing a varied shopping experience, and avoiding sales impacting competition, vendor type categories are a consideration in our acceptance procedure.
- Please note that if you applied prior to September 9th, you may not receive confirmation of your acceptance until mid-September.
1) Online Vendor Application
If your application is submitted online, we expect you to complete the online vendor agreement in full. We do not expect payment until you are informed of your confirmation of acceptance, upon which you will be given specific instructions for online payment. Only those accepted into the sale will be given such payment instructions.
2) Mail-In/Drop-Off Application
If you want to mail in your application, please inform us via email that you will be sending in or dropping off your application. Please email SwanseaCraftSale25@gmail.com with the subject line “Request for Mail-In Application” and your business name.
We expect your envelope to include, a completed application, vendor agreement, signed waiver, and table fee cheque made out to “Swansea School Council”. All cheques will be returned to those that we are unable to accommodate. A charge of $25 to the vendor for any NSF cheque may apply and no table confirmation until the appropriate payment has been received.
Completed application envelopes can be mailed in or dropped off in person to:
Swansea Craft & Bake Sale,c/o: Swansea Public School
207 Windermere Avenue
Toronto, ON M6S 3J9.
Set up will take place at the Swansea Recreation Centre between 8:30am and 9:30am. Please load and unload at the Waller Avenue entrance.
Take down and removal of all items and garbage from the Community Centre between 3:00pm and 4:00pm.
- One (1) 6’ x 2.5’ table and 2 chairs will be provided to you with as part of the vendor fee.
- Your display must be within the space you have been allotted.
- Your table setup should be completed at least 30 minutes before the doors open to the public.
- You are responsible for supplying their own tablecloths & other set-up décor items.
- You should come prepared with enough seasonal quality products to sell.
- All exhibitors are encouraged to provide a raffle prize to be given away during the show to attendees. These prizes will be displayed with your business card on a table near the entrance of the show.
- Waiver and payment in full must be received prior to the sale day
- You will not be guaranteed the same location each year, however, we will try to accommodate your requests when possible.
- Swansea Public School makes every attempt to be a peanut/tree-nut safe environment, therefore, please do not provide product samples that contain peanuts and/or tree nuts. All products that contain peanuts and/or tree nuts must be thoroughly wrapped.