Saturday November 23,2019 from 10AM – 3PM
Swansea Community Recreation Center
207 Windermere Avenue, Toronto, ON
- $70 per one (1) 6’ x 2.5’ table and 2 chairs
- All additional display materials shall be provided by the participant
We will begin processing submitted/received Vendor Applications on a first come basis beginning in September. Acceptance is based on rolling committee selection process; you will be contacted after mid-September.
Jewelry artists are encouraged to apply early. In an effort to keep our show diverse, we will not allow any one category to make up more than 15% of the total booths. This means we typically only accept 12-15 jewelry artists each year, and this category fills up quickly. We try to reserve 2-3 spots for late applicants, so some jewelry applicants may be waitlisted and reviewed in the final jury.
Applications can be submitted 1) Online or 2) Mail-in/Drop-Off.
1) Online Vendor Application
If your application is submitted online, we expect you to complete the online vendor agreement in full. We do not expect payment until you are informed of your confirmation of acceptance, upon which you will be given specific instructions for online payment. Only those accepted into the sale will be given such payment instructions.
2) Mail-In/Drop-Off Application
If you want to mail in your application, please inform us via email that you will be sending in or dropping off your application. Please email SwanseaCraftSale25@gmail.com with the subject line “Request for Mail-In Application” and your business name.
We expect your envelope to include, a completed application, vendor agreement, signed waiver, and table fee cheque made out to “Swansea School Council”. All cheques will be returned to those that we are unable to accommodate. A charge of $25 to the vendor for any NSF cheque may apply and no table confirmation until the appropriate payment has been received.
Completed application envelopes can be mailed in or dropped off in person to:
Swansea Craft & Bake Sale,c/o: Swansea Public School
207 Windermere Avenue
Toronto, ON M6S 3J9.
Set up will take place at the Swansea Recreation Centre between 8:30am and 9:30am. Please unload your vehicle at the Waller Avenue entrance. Student volunteers will be available to help you carry your items from your vehicle to your table.
Take down and removal of all items and garbage from the Community Centre between 3:00pm and 4:00pm. Student volunteers will be available to help you carry your items from your table to your vehicle.
- One (1) 6’ x 2.5’ table and 2 chairs will be provided to you with as part of the vendor fee.
- Your display must be within the space you have been allotted.
- Your table setup should be completed at least 30 minutes before the doors open to the public.
- You are responsible for supplying their own tablecloths & other set-up décor items. If you’ve requested access to electrical outlets, please remember to bring your own extension cords.
- There is no vendor access to the school WiFi.
- Waiver and payment in full must be received prior to the sale day
- You will not be guaranteed the same location each year, however, we will try to accommodate your requests when possible. Table assignment will not be published before the event
- Swansea Public School makes every attempt to be a peanut/tree-nut safe environment, therefore, please do not provide product samples that contain peanuts and/or tree nuts. All products that contain peanuts and/or tree nuts must be thoroughly wrapped.
- All exhibitors are encouraged to provide a raffle prize to be given away during the show to attendees. These prizes will be displayed with your business card on a table near the entrance of the show.
- We offer vendor lunches during the Craft Sale. If you would like to order vendor lunches to be delivered to your table, please complete the order form before the event. You can also order lunch the day of the event, but your selection is not guaranteed.